Thursday, December 18, 2008


I am so thankful for all of my many blessings that the lord has blessed me with over my life. I am Thankful for my family and the love that they have shown me, for teaching me the gospel and holding me accountable. I could not have picked a better family, and for Heavenly Father guiding me to Nate. What a blessing it is to be married into such a wonderful family. I am so grateful that we have the gospel and that we live it each day. I look around at the world and could not imagine not knowing the truth. I thank the lord each day for the opportunity to have a job and for my home and all of the things we hold so close. Most importantly, I am so grateful and thankful for the amazing opportunity we have to raise a family here on earth. I never imagined it being this wonderful. AddiLynn is my pride and joy. I live everyday for her. I want nothing but the best for her and I want her to know that I love her so much. She brought such a peaceful feeling to our home. I know for a fact that she was greeted at the gates by all of my family that has all ready passed! They all had a turn to add there special touch. I have to tell you in my eyes she is absolutely perfect, and I couldn’t have asked for more. Thank you for all of your love and support with AddiLynn and our little family. To all of you that were a part of this wonderful day thank you for sharing it with us.

No comments: