Wednesday, October 22, 2008

OH HOW TIME GOES BY

Nate and I have been married for 5 years now. Im not sure where the last 5 years have gone. It's all happened so fast for me. I cant believe how the last 5 weeks of being pregnant felt like forever. Compared to these last 5 weeks of having my little baby "Addi" in my arms. I started back to work this week. I'm in the salon 4 days a week. And I miss her so much... I run out of the salon as fast as I can to be with her. She is such an angel. Thanks to all of you that helped me decide that it was really OK for me to be a mom. (And for your examples.) I owe a special "Thank you" to my favorite sister in laws. We were so scared to make the move and now I am so thankful to have her. Its really going to be a huge challenge balancing my baby girl, Chevy, Nate, and the Salon. But I'm sure I'll learn fast. In fact as we speak Chevy has my right leg and Addi has my left with her head on his back. We can make anything work. They love each other already

3 comments:

CAS said...

so cute! i love the pictures! amanda did a GREAT job! does she do it professionally? SHE SHOULD!

how are things going? so have you stopped breastfeeding? do you justt pump? how do you do that! it killed me to be away from asher for even a second!! it still kills me!

your amazing.
love you. hope to see you soon!

Amanda Spencer said...

You are a great mom and we are so proud of you! Love ya!!!

Unknown said...

Autumn, she is a doll, just a beautiful girl. congrats girly