Wednesday, October 22, 2008




We are proud to announce the birth of AddiLynn Ruth Spencer! Addi was born at 5:08 am Sunday morning September 14, 2008!!!! She was 5pds 12oz 18 inches long. Addi was born with lots of dark hair, her mommy’s big oval eyes, cute little toes and daddy’s nose, lips, and ears.

We started the labor process around 12pm Friday afternoon while I was working at the salon. We went to the hospital around 6pm. I was only dilated to a 2. (Been that way for 4weeks) We were sent home by 8pm. And do I have to tell you that was the longest night of my life. I took 3 baths and tossed and turned all night. Don’t you weary I woke up Saturday morning with the same contractions. I went to work and worked all day. By Saturday afternoon they began 2min apart. We got to the hospital around 8pm,I was only at a 3 by this point and we were sent home one last time. I told Nate that we were going to have this baby at home cause I wasn’t going back to be sent home again. They gave me a shot for the pain so when I got home I fell right a sleep. When I woke up around 10:30pm I noticed my pants were wet. “Yep finally my water broke.” Come to find out I wouldn’t dilate because I was working too hard but when I let my body relax it all started. We made it to the hospital around 11:30pm. They started me and by 4:45 I was at a “10” we pushed 7 times and Addi was born at 5:08am. My favorite part about the whole thing was Nate’s smile from ear to ear. What a proud daddy he is. Holding her in my arms I instantly forgot about the whole 9 months of being sick, the horrible headaches, back aches, and the weight gain. It was all worth it every last minute. I would do it all again and have it be 100 times worse to have her in our life’s. Thank you AddiLynn for blessing our family…


No comments: