Sunday, November 9, 2008

L E T S GO!


GO BYU, GO UTAH, GO BYU, GO UTAH, GO BYU
My Daddy says, "GO BYU!" My Grandpa says "GO UTAH!"
My Mommy says "Go who ever as long as I look cute!"

AddiLynn in her pink BYU Jersey in her grandpas arms with his UTAH Hoodie. The colors and names clash a little at our house. We have friends and family over every week for the football games. If its not for BYU is for Dallas Cowboys. This game was UTAH against TCU. Grandpa was a happy camper when UTAH won. (13-10) We had to put AddiLynn in her jersey to tease her grandpa that BYU was better. She has lots of fun at our football parties. We have a little "Cheerleader" on the way...

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love how happy he looks, even though Addi is wearing the "wrong color". I must say that I am on Addi's side. Go BYU!