Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We Miss You...




My Grandma Margie Ruth, (my best friend) passed away 3yrs ago today. Grandma was a large part of my life. She has been there with me though all of my tough times, happy times, sad times, and loving times. Grandma always had an open heart and open hands. There isn't a day that goes by that i don't think of her and wish that she was with us. She was an amazing women! My ideal, my inspiration and my role model. We named Addi after her (AddiLynn "Ruth" Spencer ) they have twinner middle names... "I love you Grandma and miss you very much. Thank you for helping create such a beautiful baby girl for us to enjoy."

2 comments:

Pantry Secrets said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

Sorry Autumn that was me that deleted that comment. I was signed in as a different name. That was such a nice post. It brought tears to my eyes. I miss her too and I only knew her for a few years. I will always remember how beautiful she looked at your wedding.